Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Post apocalyptic goddess

https://m.soundcloud.com/martingarrix/martin-garrix-animals-original

Distraught and caught with blue funk, I'm sobbing over quitting/loosing a job that i grew fond of. It was inevitable that i would leave; I didn't plan to stay long from the start.
"we're gonna save  the worl'"



I've always known dreams could be achievable, even the absurd ones. Not the dreams that you view in sleep while you're brain archives your imaginative subconscious thoughts. I mean dreams as in aspirations. Sometimes your personal desires don't fit with your job. It was hard for me to display my thoughts and abstractions at my previous job. The controlled environment felt like a cage, but even a caged bird has space to stretch its wings. hopefully at my next job I'll implement my artistic views while working. I'll attempt to reach my goals with every little step. One day this bird will grow too large for it's cage.... to be continued



No comments:

Post a Comment